A little about Boerne Bible Church
Boerne Bible Church (BBC) is a small congregation of people interested in becoming more like Jesus Christ. God has blessed us with amazing teachers that share what they are learning from His Word. We pursue living in obedience to Jesus' teaching and the moment by moment direction of the Holy Spirit. Our music is a fairly even blend of hymns and contemporary worship songs accompanied by the piano, keyboard, guitar & cello.
BBC is a member of:
Evangelical Free Church of America
statement of belief
The full twelve-point statement of faith is listed as Article V of the Church Constitution.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God.
- We believe in one God, creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, rose from the dead, and ascended into heaven and is now our High Priest.
- We believe the Holy Spirit indwells, seals, and baptizes believers into the Church, the Body of Christ, at the moment of salvation. The baptism of the Holy Spirit occurs at the time when one places his trust in Jesus Christ as personal Savior.
- We believe man was created in the image of God.
- The shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe.
- We believe water baptism and the Lord's Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church. We believe immersion is the mode of baptism which we consider best to demonstrate what occurs spiritually at the moment of salvation.
- We believe the true Church is composed of all people who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ.
- We believe only those who are members of the true Church shall be eligible for membership in the local church.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church, and every local church has the right under Christ to decide and govern its own affairs.
- We believe in the personal, premillennial and imminent coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and this "Blessed Hope" has a vital bearing on the life and service of the believer.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, and of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
- Charlie McCall
- Jeff Morris
- Jim Powell
- Jack Vizuete
- Larry Gallo
- Benito Medrano
- Brian Stamness
- Fellowship Coordinator - Brenda Elsworth
- Missions Chairman - Katchy McCall
- Website Coordinator - Gwen Turner
- Asia Evangelistic Fellowship International
- Baptist Evangelistic Missionary Association
- Campus Crusade for Christ (CRU)
- Chi Alpha student ministry at University of South Carolina
- Child Evangelism Fellowship in Rhode Island
- CrossWay International
- Equip International
- Great Commission Ministries
- Hill Country Pregnancy Care Center
- Jesus Film Project
- Jews for Jesus
- Life In Messiah
- Project Jesus for Children
- Rio Grande Bible Institute
- Reach Across
- Reach Beyond
- Tandala Medical Outreach
- TIME for Christ